Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello

Here it is, my first post on this blog. I've started this blog because I wanted to post the photos from parking day somewhere. Because I love reading my friend Susan's blog. Because I love to sit in front of the computer. Because I can only write a paragraph at a time. Because I can do it in between dishes and managing homework. (But I will not blog at my job...no matter how tempted I am!)

Because I want to write about my green projects and art projects and post pictures and links and have someone maybe look at them.

Ok, now look at the amazing good time we had at parking day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hello and welcome to the blogosophere! I am so excited to read your posts.

Transforming Kehilla Comunity Synagogue Sanctuary

I hope you will come celebrate and see the completed sanctuary on March 21st. There will be a service from 10-12 followed by a reception for...