Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Wow my friend and blogger extraordinaire Susan has tagged me to do this.
1. Hardcover or paperback, and why? Truth is I read a lot of magazines...are they paperbacks?
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it…hmmm don't know but it would have art, artists books and comfy couchs, oh and magazines.
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is…"Be here now" from Be here now by Ram Dass.
4. The author (alive or diseased) I would love to have lunch with would be ….ok I copied this directly from the website and I'm picturing myself having lunch with an author with leprosy ooooooh alive or diseased.....ok alive, not diseased, amazing Lynda Barry.
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except from the SAS survival guide, it would be…I don't know but Susan's description of Little, Big made me think I should read that one right away. The truth, the complete New Yorker.
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that….would stop time while I was reading so that I could read as much as I want to and don't have time to.
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of….my mortality.
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be….Jo in Little Women or Marlys in Ernie Pooks Comeek.
9. The most overestimated book of all times is….gotta be the Bible.
10. I hate it when a book….has mistakes in it that I can catch.