Tuesday, November 6, 2007

a good day


Today was a good day. Today the headmaster of my school, the facilities manager of my school, students from the middle school and high school, and faculty from both campuses sat in a room with a representative of the green business program and heard how to certify our campuses as a green school. This is something I have worked for over a year to have happen. Hurray! Everyone sat there together and nodded in agreement. It took a lot of work to get to this day and there were a number of times I was close to giving up, putting my efforts elsewhere, or just getting so tired of trying. But today was a good day! Hurray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear of this success! Mazel Tov on all the great work.

leah k said...

thanks!

Transforming Kehilla Comunity Synagogue Sanctuary

I hope you will come celebrate and see the completed sanctuary on March 21st. There will be a service from 10-12 followed by a reception for...